Friday, 2 November 2012

Gramma Joins us to help Shell Out!

Mama and Papa make a perfect team this year with our native people's costume and Coureur de Bois look! (I was particulary happy to have found my Italian made wig in Brussels! And yes, I looked for it cheaper in Italy but could not find it so had to buy it near the Sablon!)
 I feel like the luckiest mom in the world!
 Gramma joined us so we could take our boys trick or treating. Grampa stayed home alone to give out the candies...thanks for your support!
 Our boys were very polite, yelling trick or treat and saying "thank you!" Their bags quickly got very heavy!

 This is Papa's pumpkin and this photo was taken hours before trick or treating but it is just out of order with the other photos.
 Two very happy monsters with their loot! Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment