The boys were over-the-moon! I love how they walk with arms around one another...brotherly love!
Papa sat in the very last car, the tail of the mini dragon. We lost count of how many times we did some rides! I could not get a photo of us on the river ride as we got soaked and our camera would have too!
We conquered the big dragon roller coaster! I was holding on for dear life. It was crazy good fun!
The two boys and the one big boy took time to create their own mini-figures from buckets of bits and pieces. Super cool and a good activity to avoid the rain. Welcome to rainy season!
We also escaped the rain by seeing some 4D movies. But unfortunately we were wet and cold from the rain and then the air con and during the movies, they soaked and dumped snow on us! Frightfully frosty!
Papa became very competitive during the ride where we had to shoot the scarab beetles in a temple of doom type cave. I was not amused!
Christmas carols sung by Malaysian children and adults ended the night in a festive way.
Waiting for the bus back to Singapore, the boys have fun inside the Legoland hotel's lobby!
We got home pretty late but guess who woke up first thing to assemble his early Christmas present! You guessed it, our very own wood rooster-loving Lego builder! What a wonderful 2nd Advent!

0 comments:
Post a Comment