Friday, 28 January 2005

Today Frunty and Daddy played trains while I went for a run. The light dusting of snow was gone when we woke up and it seemed mild enough to get out there. I decided to run to the Cinquantenaire Park to see how long it would take. It took about 10 minutes. I hope to meet K there for a run sometime soon. During the run, Tiny Baby started leaning on something which made it uncomfortable for me to run. After a gentle nudge, this Tiny Baby moved over graciously thus allowing me to continue running. I ended up running for an hour! I am so grateful that I can still run. The last few runs were uncomfortable and I almost thought my running days were dwindling down. But today's run has filled me with confidence and I plan to keep going!





0 comments:

Post a Comment