Thursday, 3 March 2005

Happy Birthday to our favourite Canadian friend over here, K.B! Today Frunty and I took K to our favourite creperie for lunch and afterwards we all went on a tram adventure to the Petites Riens shop and bought sunglasses and some pants for Frunty and K got a dress next door at another secondhand shop. It was fun. One can find brand new items in secondhand shops and when I do, I think that it is so silly paying full price for clothing at other shops.

We had some more snow this morning and a light snowy drizzle on and off throughout the day. This weather is supposed to last until the weekend and then hopefully, spring will be here...finally! My Spanish friend said that she saw snow on the beaches of Spain which is very astonishing.

Time to skidaddle. Hope the snowstorm is over in Toronto and hope you are all well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment