The last two weeks, Frunty has attended the class for 3 year olds at the Little Gym. Last week he didn't seem to enjoy it very much but this week, he looked like he was having lots of fun especially with the camping theme. The class for 3 year olds is special because now the kids go in with the teachers and the Moms or other caregivers sit outside and watch through the windows. Frunty's teacher thought he was ready to graduate and I agree. Frunty seems to like the new challenges in the older class. Plus, I found it difficult to sit down and stand up and sit down and stand up and do other sporadic exercises with him in the Moms-Tots class. I just got dizzy! Next week is a dinosaur theme.
We are at 37.5 weeks, full-term, and trying to be patient but boy, is it ever hard! Went running yesterday, still feel fine. My friend, E, and her son came over for tea yesterday afternoon and kindly brought some Raspberry Leaf tea. I will double check with my doctor today about sipping this libation...apparently it helps get us ready for our big day! E and I are due almost the same day.
Happy June 1st everyone!

0 comments:
Post a Comment