Friday, 3 June 2005

"Strike an agreement with your family. The rule: You get 1 hour to yourself every day, provided that you use it for exercise (and reciprocate the favor). Since it's for your health, it's a contract they can't refuse. And that will allow you to exercise guilt-free while acting as a role model for your children."

-Carol Goodrow, Runner's World kids running editor

Just did my 30 minutes of stairs and walked Mowgli and the boys are still sawing it off. It is amazing that one would feel guilty about stealing the time for exercise when it could prolong life and make one live it more happily and fully but that is exactly how I feel...I feel like it is a luxury to have that time but it is really a necessity for me and should be for everyone, forgive my forthrightness!

Speaking of health issues, my belly button rolled off my belly and is nowhere in sight. Now what does that mean!? Could one cup of Raspberry Leaf Tea do that? Maybe it was the running or stair climbing. I dunno. I think this happened with Frunty. I noticed this yesterday and so did Daddy. Anyway, I don't have time to think about it as I gotta weight lift while my muscles are still warm! Cheerio and get out there and grab your health and your life by the balls! (that's a quote from me!) (exercise balls I mean, www.swissball.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment