I haven't written for at least three weeks. I really have to get caught up but until I can, I would like to write about Tiny Two Legs! At 5 months old, as of last Friday, he is even more of a sweetie because he reaches out to us literally and figuratively in many ways. Tries to kiss my cheek (just smooshes his wet, super soft lips against my cheek and doesn't move), grabs my nose, touches my face and is now sitting up quite well. Just bought a hire chair for him today so that he can sit with us at the table and so I can eat with two hands!!! What a milestone. T.T.L is really adored still by his brother and tries to play lego with him (mostly chewing on it, of course!) We went to the doctor yesterday for his second vaccination. Doing just great! Getting too big (7 kg approx.) for the snuggly with the snowsuit on so am breaking him gently into the stroller. So far, cannot stand it. Screamed yesterday, had to put him into snuggly on walk. Cried today, second attempt. I will not let him cry for more than 5 minutes. Little by little, Tiny Baby will get used to the stroller, has to, otherwise my shoulders are going to break!
I gotta go but I can tell you all this, I have only had two half days on my own with both boys in this entire 5 month period. Because of all the family help and now with Daddy mostly working from home and Frunty going to school in the mornings (giving me a little quiet time with Tiny Two Legs), I have been able to enjoy this time in my life very much. Yes, it is challenging to say the least. I am just so grateful that I have this support. Otherwise, yes I would survive but I would not be as happy as I am right now...I know this for sure.

0 comments:
Post a Comment