Wednesday, 30 November 2005
One of the highlights of my day, if not my life, is listening to Tiny Two Legs laugh is head off. There is only one person who can make him laugh like that...his brother, Mister Two Legs. He does stuff that T.T.L thinks is just hilarious. I try to make him laugh too but don't get the same laughs. These two guys, if you can believe, sit together on the floor and play trains and Lego and laugh. Yesterday, I actually made myself a cup of tea and drank it while peaking around the corner and watching them play. I couldn't believe my eyes. I am so happy that I have them and that they have each other and I hope that their friendship grows. I guess they'll eventually fight and that's normal but right now, they get along famously and it is such a joy to watch them interact. It's hard to describe in words.

0 comments:
Post a Comment