Tuesday, 14 March 2006

Peauteau loves eating little pieces of food and only wants me to feed him applesauce. I have done a lot of experimenting, let me tell you. I really enjoyed the puree stage though! He will let his brother feed him though and it is adorable to watch. Frunty does a great job. Peauteau loves pulling Frunty's hair and Frunty rubs his head on P's stomach making him laugh so hard. Yesterday Frunty threw something down the stairs outside. Although I don't agree with throwing things, Peauteau laughed so hard, it was worth it. I mean, it was such a fantastic and beautiful chuckle. Hard as I try, I can't get him to laugh like that. Only his brother can!

The woman with the cats moved out so our backyard is no longer a toilet. I can't make it into a play area though because it is so wet that it looks like a trench. The cigar-smoking man moved out too complaining of humidity. He only lasted a couple of weeks though, thank goodness, as those hideous cigars were stinking up our home too. Now they seem to be doing something to the roof back there which only bothers our dog. I wonder who will be silly enough to move in there next and I wonder why these people don't try to ask us questions before signing a 9 year contract. You'd think they'd ask neighbours/tenants questions...

0 comments:

Post a Comment