Friday, 8 December 2006

Pit really enjoyed the club pool today and was not whiney or scared at all. He enjoyed jumping into the pool as I always caught him in my arms and he laughed a lot when I kissed his tummy in the hydrotherapy pool full of bubbles. He also laughs a lot when he splashes me. This tiny little arm lifts up some water and pushes it towards me. You just can't get any cuter.

Pit enjoyed the Little Gym in the morning and although sleepy at first (since he fell asleep just before arriving in Daddy's car) he got into the swing of things and did somersaults and for the first time, was able to hang in the air with his little, tiny hands gripping onto the bar. He also likes doing the balance beam and is quite good though we obviously have to hold his hand.

After the pool, Daddy picked Pit up from the club and took him back to the Little Gym to do a make-up class and luckily, he had had a good nap in between the Little Gym seances. Pit slept at the creche at the club. I dropped him off asleep in his pousette and picked him up an hour later still asleep. During that hour, I enjoyed the steam room, sauna at 95 degrees celsius, sauna at 56 degrees with different coloured lights, and getting in and out of the 35 degree pool which has two hydrotherapy parts to it. What a day! With the wind howling outside and the rain pouring, I felt just fine inside and my friend and her baby joined us in the pool later.

While Daddy was doing the Little Gym seance with Pit, I picked up Frunty from school and took the tram to the L.G. Then we all headed to Ikea for dinner and playing. It was fun! But busy and I am tired now. The children are snuggling in bed together, fast asleep and snoring. Two nights in a row that they have fallen asleep together during story time. It is so hard to move them when they are all cozy and asleep so it looks like I am in the bunkbed again until probably 5 am, when Pit wakes up for a feed. Let's cross our fingers. Maybe he'll wake at 6.

Enjoying life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment