Haven't written in almost two months but have recorded important things on calendar which I will transfer later.
Took Pit to the lab today for blood work and will receive results in about four days regarding whether he has allergies or not. His nasal cavity is almost completely blocked and the doctor is 90% certain that an operation will be necessary. On another note, I took Pit to the club for a swim and he did so well. He decides when he wants to swim and does so in a vertical position. He really gets around the pool quite quicky and spends time with me on the bubble bed. Afterwards we sat with friends outside on the patio and Pit fell asleep in my arms. Heaven. I was the last to leave as I stayed until Pit woke up naturally. I have the luxury to do this and I thank my lucky stars everyday and my husband for making this possible.
Went to travel agent to get quotes for next trip and then picked up Frunts at friend's house as she got him after school for me with her little girl. Stayed to play Le Verger and now they are putting gummies on the cherries like we do! We put Haribo gummies on the cherries. It is so fun and I think once you have done this, it is hard to play the regular way with all the wooden fruit!
Such fun and the way to enjoy their childhood. Must help get children to sleep so Daddy and I can have some down time. I am tired too but very very happy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment