Pit calls our bunny "Actually" instead of Ashley and we are swapping his name to Felix who was our original rabbit but because he was so wild, we traded him for the calmer one we now have.
We enjoyed a bbq with the Running Club, Moms-on-the-Run and Friends which I co-created with Bente. It was really very nice company and there were lots of cutie kids. The little ones enjoyed the trampoline and tennis court with various games while the big folks played a bit and discussed how our 20K run went last weekend. My sore throat has returned so it reminds me how crummy I felt running last Sunday. I am glad I don't have to run this weekend although I would like to do so.
I just feel really grateful that our club has taken off so well and that we have some super great guys and gals as members. We are thinking about the Paris-Versaille run in September as our next goal and it is only 16K. I think if we all keep on training, it'll be just fine. The Amsterdam half and full marathon sounds good too because it is flat so we will have to decide which one we will go for...I guess some of us could do both.
Gotta get to bed. Great day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment