Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Pit didn't maybe have the best night last night after his tongue procedure and neither did we but in the morning, he went to school anyway even though he was a bit cranky. At noon, I picked him up and he was smiling but still quite tired and I hoped he would fall asleep in the stroller on the way back to school to get Frunts at 3:15pm but he didn't. So he should fall asleep any second now.

Frunts is working on his animal project which he will present on Friday to his teacher and class. This is to make up for not having listened well during the field trip to Planckendael Zoo last Friday. He has chosen three animals to talk about: camel, lion and parrot and has learned some interesting facts about them already with me tonight. When I quizzed him, he easily answered. I am so proud of him as he sat well and began writing the names of these animals in French and will also draw a picture of each one as well. He has a good attitude although he did complain once or twice about having to do this project. I asked him how he could avoid doing a project like this the next time and he really did know the answer!

Daddy is out with Chris from the States and a bunch of others for dinner. So we had leftover bbq, pasta and a lot of fruit for dinner after having played a short time at our friends' home, Andrew and Michael also from the States. We usually just play with them at our club's pool and the two older boys have karate together but one day, Pit asked if we could go to Michael's house. We brought Kidibul and popcorn! Yum!

Time to enjoy some Curb your Enthusiasm and study a bit...you know, psychology stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment