Tuesday, 3 June 2008

We went swimming today after school which was lovely and quiet, compared to on a Wednesday afternoon. The pool was almost to ourselves. We played with putting dinosaurs on floaties and repairing submarines and these kind of activities in between bubble beds and jets. We have really taken advantage of that club and enjoyed what it has to offer.

I took some bags of baby clothes and women's clothes to the shelter before the pool. The woman remembered me from Christmas and thanked me about 5 times for these donations which I collect from other people, mostly members of the BCT whom I do not know. I felt really great. It is a small thing that I can do but cleary, it means a lot.

We officially became members of St. Anthony's Parish church in Kraineem on Sunday so I am saving some other used clothing for Sunday's sale. We like this international church and was introduced to it by Tasha, my girlfriend from Australia. The pastor is Irish and I enjoyed his pro-active sermon last Sunday which Claudio and I talked about at lunch today.

Well, time to watch Dreamgirls. Hope it is cute.

All the best to all of you...I almost signed my name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment