Both kids are swimming so well now and today we enjoyed our time at the pool after they attended their morning English camp with Sophie at Anna and Rich's house. Frunty is always asking if he can go to school in English so I thought he would enjoy this camp instead. There are two children from Spain and Frunt says he is picking up some Spanish too!
We took Sophie to the pool and I think she did her first little swim! So it was a special day and we are all really tired now...the kids going pretty easily to bed, that's for sure. Frunty insisted on painting a house he made with Daddy, an ancient Egyptian house in fact. Today at the pool, he put his towel around him like a toga and called himself an Egyptian. Actually, he looked like a mini-Ghandi!
So far it has been a really rainy summer here and quite cool. It feels like fall actually and although I usually don't complain, I do find it kind of annoying because, for example, I like to walk to the club without getting soaking wet. And picnics outside would be nice although we are making the most of it and still doing tons of fun stuff like last summer. (which incidentally was rainy and cool like this!) Hopefully Greece will be awesome but before that, could London be nicer weather wise? Ah who cares!? We'll be inside the smoke-free pub after seeing the indoor musical, Lion King!
Hope anyone reading this is having a lovely summer too...regardless of the weather!

0 comments:
Post a Comment