I start the day by writing that Ninong has undergone his surgery and is now resting so thank goodness that is over. The sun is shining, my sunflowers are beautiful on the table and I am ready to start the day by making jam with Freeland although he still sleeps now.
We are off to the club today for more swimming but I will go for a much needed shiatsu first. I was rear-ended a short while ago and my back aches at times. An osteopath said thank goodness I do yoga/tai chi/pilates so my back is strong and also, that I was in an amazing car at the time of the accident. But running around with the boys at the park yesterday, playing scarey crocodile (which makes them scream!) was fun but hurt a bit...so off for a massage I must go!
The kids played so well yesterday with their lego, building towers/buildings etc. They were really in the mood for that and preferred playing to watching a movie. With this cold, rainy weather, I am happy I have kids who play well inside but it sure feels good to get out and run around a bit too. It is supposed to get colder starting tomorrow. Two summers in a row here where the weather has been the pits but we have fun anyway. Before you know it we'll be sweltering in Greece!
Have a great day, everyone.

0 comments:
Post a Comment