The kids went to the Little Gym today for a morning stage and Frunts said he wants to go again next week. The staff, whom we know now so well, said they were really impressed with Frunt's French. They can tell he isn't French because of a tiny, unknown accent, but he speaks very very well and I was thrilled to hear this. I definitely want my kids to continue with their French no matter where in the world we live!
Afterwards we went to Pit's friend, Mandy's house for playtime. It was ok although we were all tired. While we were there I got an sms from Raj as Jess had her baby boy today, at 2:17pm! Congratulations! What really impressed me was how we walked all the way home and Pit did not complain one single time, even though he was just wearing his crocs. The boys walked at one point with their arms around eachother which was adorable. They also loved it when I gave them a little whack on the bottom with a stick, telling them it wasn't me, it was the power of the stick and it was pushing them forward. Although the sky was a gorgeous, dark grey it held off from starting to rain again.
Daddy is on his way home now. We are enjoying a little Volkswagen substitute car while our car gets fix. I think I hear his arrival now. Gotta go.

0 comments:
Post a Comment