Monday, 30 March 2009

I enjoy story time with the kids very much, in particular this evening. After I read the three stories (Pit really loves it when the book has been inscribed with a special message to him) I let both kids, one at a time, read a story to me. We took the Cars sticker book which has no words and each kid recounted what happened, in their words. Both had different renditions. Frunty had trouble not helping Pit when it was his turn to read. I explained to Frunty how important it is to listen and how hard it is...finishing someone's sentence is common but not a good habit. Frunty really listened to this advice which I try my hardest to follow myself.

Daddy is in Milano, hopefully having a not too heavy dinner and will get, hopefully, a good night's rest before his speech tomorrow at the conference. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment