Thursday, 2 April 2009

I went to get the boys from school to bring them home for lunch. As we were walking home, Pit asked me to carry him so I answered him, "Why?" and without hesitation, he said, "Because I love you!". So I picked him up and he showered me with kisses. What a melt-your-heart-moment. Later in the afternoon we delivered the TV and home theatre items to a new acquaintance. Frunty came home from football practice and noticed immediately that the TV unit was gone and that only the empty cardboard box was left behind. I was worried he would be upset, but instead, he cheered and was happy that the old electronics were gone and especially happy that there was a great big empty box that he could play with. The boys spent the rest of the evening decorating the box and setting it up as a house to sleep in. At 8:45pm, they crawled into the new house with pillows and blankets and spent the next hour taking turns to say, "sshhh!" and, "Move over!" or "Stop talking." So finally, I evicted them and put them in the proper beds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment