Wednesday, 1 April 2009

"Coucou, poisson avril!", that's "April Fool's Day" in French for those who don't know. All day Frunty was tricking me. For example, he would point to something behind me, and when I turned around, he would exclaim, "Haha! Poisson avril!" and laugh his head off. So I would laugh too just because he was funny, not because his joke was funny, to be honest. And I love him for trying to make me laugh, and being a clown, and doing funny dances and other silly stuff. I love him even when he's having a tantrum, but it's a little harder. Today, we went to the club as we usually do on Wednesday's and enjoyed a picnic, played badmington and indoor soccer, then the boys went to the craft daycare (Asprini Land) for about 1 hour while I went to the sauna, and then we all swam in the pool together. Frunty is really good at badmington and can maintain some long rallys with me. Pit always does fancy footwork with the football, doing spins and other little dances before kicking the ball. He's also a really strong swimmer and can hold his breath for what seems like an extremely long amount of time. I suppose he's been practicing holding his breath because he doesn't like to swim with his head above water. Wednesday's are always fun and they are a packed day full of activities, afterwhich we arrive home starving and exhausted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment