Sunday, 28 June 2009

Daddy had a really good idea and that was to have dinner early and then go to the club for a family swim. It was super hot today in Brussels, probably 32 Celsius in the sun at least, and I loved the idea of swimming. Daddy ran to the club while I drove the kids over and we met in the pool. I enjoyed a steam room and sauna and Frunty came in the light therapy room with me. He acted like he has done this everyday for years. He put his towel down, positioned a wooden pillow under it, and lay down on his stomach. Quiet as a church mouse, just enjoying the warmth. Our toes touched. It was really nice.

Wavre had a mega street sale today and I sold some more items between 9-3pm. Daddy and the boys helped deliver more and more items. It feels good to de-clutter! That's it for now...I am ready to collapse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment