Sunday, 14 June 2009

It's Father's Day in Belgium. This is part 1 for me since I get Part 2 when Canada celebrates Father's Day. The boys had each prepared special gifts at school and we opened them at lunch. On Friday, I mentioned all the wonderful cards and drawings, now I got see that inside the big green roll was a placemat with a my name written by Frunty and coloured beautifully green. He also painted a ceramic fish that was part of a "scrap-book" exercise - a sheet of paper with a crocodile scale design upon which where several pictures of Frunty and his brother enjoying a snowy vacation in Zermatt, home of the Matterhorn. From Pit, I received a small, zippered, cloth change-purse decorated with a perfectly painted bicycle. Pit admitted that Madame Claire helped with the painting and reminded me that I can put my "monies" in there. I went and collected the loose British coins that I have in various places and so his gift has come in very handy already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment