Tooth Alert! Frunty lost a tooth at lunch today - twice! While munching on a dry cracker, his tooth lower left baby tooth seriously dislodged itself. Moments later it was proudly being displayed in his hand. It was put on the table since no one has pockets in their bathing suits but at some point I noticed in wasn't there anymore. We all figured in had fallen off the table in the dry dirt mixed with small pebbles that annoyingly have almost the same size, shape and colour as teeth. After 20 minutes of hunting in the dirt, we gave up the tooth as lost for good. The children finished their lunch and scampered off. Pit hadn't finished all his chicken so I lept his plate and reused his plate to eat my lunch. When I crunched through the 3rd last fork full of salad, I knew the tomatoe or cabbage had an extra something mixed with it. When I removed the offending object from my mouth we were all surprised to find Frunty's tooth!
Today, we ate more sea urchin fresh out of the water and ate Giovanni's catch of the day sashimi style. The boys spent all day hunting for sea creatures, mostly tiny glass shrimps, amongst the rocks at the shore edge. Leonardo and Frunty have become best friends and do everyhting together. Too bad we need to move onwards tomorrow.

0 comments:
Post a Comment