Today we met Daddy's colleague and his family at the Singapore Zoo which was really spectacular. We all enjoyed it very much and are happy we purchased a year pass so we can visit the adorable monkeys with their tiny babies clutched to their necks and the crocodiles and pink flamingos. Normally I am not that crazy about zoos but this one is impressive. The orangutans are "loose"! And you can bring in your own food and still sit on seats at the restaurants to enjoy it.
The four boys, ages 7, 5, 4, 3 had a real ball and said they were eachother's best friends which is music to my ears. Leaving Brussels was a really painful experience not just for me but we are all resilient and are going to seize each day as it comes. Tomorrow I think we'll rent bikes and visit some areas and I would like to go to an open-house before we head over to another colleague's for a bbq. We hit it off so much last weekend that we made another date during the week to see eachother on the weekend.
When we got back from the zoo, we had dinner at the Ion Food Court and then Daddy took the boys home while I had a foot massage. I really think it is heaven to just walk-in, sit down and without an appointment have an excellent treatment. I found another place that I would like to try maybe tomorrow or the following day in between house viewing and school visits. I think I owe it to myself! I can hear someone calling me a spoiled brat in my head but really, I think I am just enjoying Singaporean life and I deserve it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment