Snuggle munster! But wants to be known as "Touch Neck Monster". Any guesses as to who this might be? Of course it has to be Pit. He and I are sitting on a comfy sofa chair at the Dome Café next to the Borders book store. I'm having a coffee while Pit gets a snuggle.
We're in shopping mall on the East Coast to check out some possibly living neighbourhoods. So we took bus #48 direct from our current place to here and had lunch in the food court. As usual, before I even have a chance to figure out what one place is selling, there are already people ready to take my order. It isn't over-bearing service but simply very attentive. What a change from Belgium.
Over the next couple of days, I will try to update the blog with back dated entries so that we can remember the flurry of the last 2 weeks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment