Last night Daddy and I went to Little India to enjoy some Deepavali celebrations. We entered an amazing temple with a very long name. Sri Veeramakaliam is one of the oldest temples in Singapore on Serangoon Road. Frunty and Pit stayed home with French babysitter, Ines, for story time followed by bed. The evening was so warm and lovely. We bought some interesting fruits and veg to be juiced this morning. The kids are with their Mandarin tutor, Shea, as I write this. I want to go back and listen. Off to the Malaysian Travel Show we go after the lesson for lunch and to learn more about our new neighbour to the north! I love how north here still means hot and tropical!
Thanks nonni for your call. I will pass along your messages to the kids. Hope you all have a great Sunday too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment