www.nightsafari.com.sg
We finally made it to the much anticipated night safari and it was worth the wait! What a great time! Last night we took the bus from Ang Mo Kio and who should we sit beside but a family from Frunty's school that we already met from Korea! A great start to a fun night. As we arrived, we could see torches in the dark sky. The night safari entrance feels to me like we are entering a village in Fiji, Bali or Indonesia with dancers performing tricks with fire, great music and even pumpkins lit up as Halloween approaches.
We got on the tram. Our Zoo family card gives us unlimited access to the night safari as well so we will definitely be back. We rode quietly through the jungles viewing different animals from all over the globe...even raccoons! Our tour guide, Abby, was excellent. Somehow, we got to sit in the very first row of the tram!
After the tram ride, we enjoyed a fantastic show about nocturnal animals. It was so well done. Then we had satays and a plate of freshly cut fruit before taking the taxi back home. We can't wait to go back. There is a Halloween themed night which looks pretty scarey for the kids so Daddy and I may go.
Before I sign off, I forgot to mention that last week I saw Christmas decorations already displayed in some malls. I was pretty surprised since we haven't even had Halloween or American Thanksgiving yet! People here seem to be pretty excited about celebrating everything!
Off to Sentosa Island now! More to write about later!

0 comments:
Post a Comment