Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Swensen's

Today was a special day because The Mommy had to go to Frunty's school because she is a member of the Parent Support Group (PSG) and the school was hosting a luncheon for the PSG. This meant that I had to pick up Pit from his school and then I had a couple of extra hours just with him. So we went to Tampines Mall to meet The Mommy and Frunty after he finished classes. How did we pass our time? We went to Swensen's for dessert! Pit ordered a strawberry sherbert with melted marshmallow topping and a cherry on top. Gluten-free! And I ordered a tall sundae called Nutty Mighty: a mixture of peanuts, macadamias and almonds. Yum! The ever-present music in the background had something pleasant for a change: Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Ice cream and my boy sure made me feel like I had found my pot-o-gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment