Today was busy and we got lots of exercise. So off to bed in a minute we go. Just to fill you in, Frunty started floorball today with Papa as assistant coach. Like swimming though, too many wild kids in a small area so it was a bit exhausting. Of course, the kids have a great time and that is one of the points. Afterwards, Papa took Pit home and Frunty and I proceeded to Tampines Mall to get sports sandals, "just like Matthew and Daniel's"! We had a Japanese dinner together in a resto as the rain pounded down. Another huge, equatorial rain storm! Frunty ordered his kid meal in a JAL mini-airplane. Fun!
We picked up our tickets afterwards for the Kuching Express...more on our upcoming adventure to Borneo later. We met Hillman, our friend from China, at the MRT and took a bus to his Karate class. It takes place in a shelter outside. The sensei, Jason, was excellent and Frunty found that he already knows two boys from his school! We are definitely joining again after a long hiatus. Frunty has his orange belt. Soon I'll be able to take Pit along as well. Unfortunately, the class goes a bit late so Pit is still too young. Came home and found him sleeping peacefully. I did not even mention that I was at Frunty's school in the morning, to help out in the library. Never a dull moment when you join the PSG! Luckily!

0 comments:
Post a Comment