Monday, 3 May 2010

Getting Hotter

Today in the pool, our neighbour, Siti, told me that it is going to start getting hotter. I was a little bit surprised. Hotter? Is that actually possible? The pool water is just a tiny bit refreshing now. Will it become soup-like? She said pretty soon, we'll all be lazing in the pool all day. I was thinking about the mall culture here in Singapore and probably throughout Asia. Escaping the heat? I think so.

Well, bring it on! It's all part of the experience. Onto other news, we just enjoyed a three day weekend. We got out a bit but really, we let the kids decide what to do and that meant staying home and playing with the Playmobil. It was fun. And hot! We did visit Papa's colleague's new baby, Declan, who is GORGEOUS.

Tomorrow we will start taking Frunty and picking him up from school by MRT because our driver, Mr. Neo, has quit. Since Song One also has to do the trips, Hyun-Jee and I will take turns. Amy and Papa will also help. What it all means is more phys. Ed...in the heat!! But better for the environment, so that is good.

Papa and I will go on our date tomorrow morning. We will see Iron Man 2 at 10:45 am at Tampines Mall. Because Papa works most days and nights, we can have a little movie date once in awhile. I am excited. I will also volunteer at Frunty's school doing some EduFun.

Pit is doing really great with his Mickey Mouse number flash cards and is also learning the times table with Frunty. They have their French "lesson" tomorrow for three hours with Irene which includes lots of play time. Well, that's it for now. Having fun in the heat and hope you are too! If you read our blog, we would love the occasional comment to hear how you are doing too! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment