Monday, 30 August 2010

Poco Poco and new French tutor

What a great day! I enjoyed performing with fellow moms our Poco Poco dance for the Teacher's Day celebration at Tampines Primary School. It was a lot of fun and training together helped me make some new friends.

We also started with a new tutor today from Reunion Island named Priscille. She grew up there and later moved to Nice. I met her through another French woman who I corresponded with on-line in my pursuit to find us a new teacher.

Coincidentally she tutors for a family that we met at the closing ceremonies of YOG. She mentioned she tutored two little girls whose parents were French and Malaysian and for fun I showed a picture on my camera of the family we met at the YOG. You never know! And it was one and the same!!

Priscille stayed for dinner so Papa and I got a chance to practise French too. It was great fun and a really good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment