Later...
Papa was leaving for the airport to fly to Melbourne and as he walked away from our home, he yelled back to us, "come take a look!" Pit and I ran down the path and who should we see but about 6 kids coming towards us in costumes! Alarmed, I scratched my head wondering if somehow I had typed the wrong date on the 174 flyers that Frunty, Pit and I delivered last week to each home at D'M. Would more kids start arriving and my two, in their jammies, have to scramble to get changed!? I asked the parents of these tricksters and, big sigh of relief, these kids were only practising!! They were checking out all the homes that are decorated so that they are ready for tomorrow night when we celebrate Hallowe'en together! For reals. Now how cute is that? Good for them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment