We had a fun visit to Explorekids and despite spinning profusely on the bumper cars and feeling nauseous, it was a good time. We met a family by chance from France and Frunty just starting chatting away with the boys right away. Well done, Frunty. Beautiful French!
Pit was also really impressive and in particular did two neat things today. When packing for Explorekids he yelled, "don't forget the socks!" Bravo, because otherwise you have to purchase socks upon arrival.
Pit and I went to TPS for Storyland, a programme where I read to the kids during their recess. Then we checked out the mall. We arranged with Amy to meet us at TPS at 1:30pm so she could take Frunty's bag home. On the way to the school, Pit and I noticed a cell phone case on the ground which I picked up to put on a nearby table so people would not step on it. Pit yelled, "That's Amy's! I guess." Then he smelled it and said, "Yes, that is Amy's perfume. It smells like Amy." Boy was she surprised when he handed it to her in front of the school. So happy. Job well done, Pit!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment