Sunday, 24 July 2011

Mr. Popper's A Real Hit

Today we took the kids to see "Mr. Popper's Penguins" at the Lido, Shaw at Orchard Road. We all loved it. It is now our absolute favourite children's movie. We laughed from start to finish! Jim's still got it!

We encouraged Frunty and Pit to wear scarves, mitts and hats, because the theatre is so chilly but mainly, to get into the spirit of this wintry movie. They both thought our idea was too silly. Can you imagine?! At 9 and 6, they are too mature? Pit said, "people will laugh at us." My goodness. So Papa supported me and we both wore scarves even in the heat! I was happy because I was cozy on the mrt for once and in the theatre. We had a great time together! I can't wait to buy this movie and it will be part of our Christmas movie repetoire!


mr-poppers-penguins-poster-slice

0 comments:

Post a Comment