Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Rollerblading Time!






Frunty and Pit have joined me in my new hobby of roller blading! And they love it and want to do it everyday as do I! It is a lot of fun. We are practising in our garage for now but nearby, there is a great canal with a path beside it which will take us to the east coast. As soon as we are ready, we'll go on a roller blading adventure. I wonder if Papa will join us by bike or perhaps, he'll one day consider skating again himself! Today was the boys' first day in roller blades and did they ever laugh their heads off every time they fell down. Their knee pads are already so scratched up, it's hilarious! Both did very well and were able to balance and skate quite well. I am so impressed by my sporty, little guys!

P.S. I purchased the boys' roller blades at World of Sports in Tampines Mall #1. The service was great with two sales guys getting the boys all geared up and helping them skate around the store which was quite empty at 2pm. It was just really fun and such wonderful service which I appreciated a lot! Thanks Tito Medz, from the Phillipines, and colleague!

0 comments:

Post a Comment