Sunday, 30 September 2012

Good bye Europe!

We had such a beautiful time in Europe and the weather was perfect, family and friends were fun, the food was fantastic...it was really incredible and we loved every moment of it...even the squabbles with some cousins over chairs and keys!! We are all packed to go and the boys are breathing soundly. We'll get up at 7am and the taxi will arrive at 7:30am so I had better the hit the hay so I am fresh tomorrow.

I hope to post photos soon. I can't resist...I'll add three so you have nice images in your head until you see us next time. I'll add more details later but thanks ever so much to all the family and friends who made our trip so extra special and we hope to host you all one day too...maybe not altogether but hey, why not! Anything is possible with basements, backyards and tents! Bon voyage!




Fun at "Marie's Garden"- a pick-your-own farm, with the Hill family! What a delicious soup we all had that night from our pickings!! (I will add more photos soon of Mandy's famille!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment