Friday, 2 November 2012
Scouts on Friday Nights!
The boys joined Scouts on Friday nights here in the Beaches! They loved it! Baloo James warmly welcomed Frunty and Pit and introduced them to the group of Scout boys. Frunty and Pit performed a skit with some other boys and I was really impressed especially with Pit because sometimes he is quite shy even with a group he already knows. They loved playing a game of ball too as they could run all over the gym. I stayed to volunteer and met two dads, one of whom invited us over after for a visit. Steve and his son, Beckham, live at #252 and we met Sandra, their wife/mom, and had a nice chat while the boys played games, especially Nerf guns. We got home a little later than I had hoped but that turned out to be excellent as guess who showed up at midnight...you guessed it, the master of surprise...PAPA!!! What a night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment