Frunty and Peauteau enjoyed a bath tonight...Daddy is in Milano/Torino. I looked at these two little guys, splashing away, laughing, sharing toys...I am still in awe that they are mine. Then they ate dinner and went off to bed without almost no complaints. I think they know that they have to help me even more when Da da is away. Before bed, Frunty told me that I have to like pink because I am a girl. I really laughed. Where did he get an idea like that? I asked him and he said, "I think you told me that. I heard you say that yesterday." Well, I definitely don't remember ever saying that but it was just too cute for words.
We enjoyed a nice visit with Daddy's sister who visited us for the weekend. We went to the city of Spa and Daddy babysat while Z.E and I soaked in the hot springs, enjoyed the saunas and hamman. I liked when a worker, looking a lot like a maori, came into the sauna and poured water on the rocks. There was an orange scent that followed which was very relaxing. My whole body felt relaxed afterwards even though I was quite tired. The night before, we enjoyed a 4 course, gourmet meal at the hotel by the hot springs. It was delicious and we took a picture of the bottle of red wine so we would remember the name to purchase it again. It was excellent. And the dessert was exquisite...a chocolate brownie-type cake on the outside but when you cut into it, warm, melted chocolate oozed out. What a wonderful weekend and with snow all around, we got a little taste of winter too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment