Friday, 13 March 2009

Gramma and Grampa arrived today and we enjoyed some club time where Frunts went to Karate and Pit played soccer with my folks. Afterwards, Grampa took the kids swimming while Gramma rested in the quiet room and I baked out in the sauna. Grampa said that Pit asked the following, with the innocence of childhood but with an adult size, question,

D:"Grampa, can I ask you a question?"

G:"Sure you can ask me anything?"

D:"Why don't you have any children?"

G:"You mean, like you?"

D:"Yes."

G:"I do."

D:"What are their names?"

G:"One is Kim, your mother. The other is..." and he said,

D: "Uncle Chris."

Grampa said: "this guy is burning holes in you with his gaze, they are like coles of coal, bam, you can't avoid him, you could never think of Pit or Frunts of trying to deflect him or get rid of him with some kind of aside and are too skilled...you can't fool with him...in thirty years of teaching, these two kids to me, I've said it before, they are great!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment