Sunday is Father's Day in Belgium but I'm not sure since I consider next Sunday 21-June as Father's Day. Oh well, I get to celebrate it twice. They took turns showing me what they prepared. Pit was explicit in saying that his teacher, Madame Claire, helped him do the painting, but it's so perfect that as usual, we think she did most of the work. She must really enjoy doing pre-school crafts. Frunty made extra drawings, one of which is my computer with the words I [heart] you, which maybe you can see in the picture. Now I have to wait 2 days to open my gifts!
Friday, 12 June 2009
Both boys came home from school today with special packages for me. I think this coming
Sunday is Father's Day in Belgium but I'm not sure since I consider next Sunday 21-June as Father's Day. Oh well, I get to celebrate it twice. They took turns showing me what they prepared. Pit was explicit in saying that his teacher, Madame Claire, helped him do the painting, but it's so perfect that as usual, we think she did most of the work. She must really enjoy doing pre-school crafts. Frunty made extra drawings, one of which is my computer with the words I [heart] you, which maybe you can see in the picture. Now I have to wait 2 days to open my gifts!
Sunday is Father's Day in Belgium but I'm not sure since I consider next Sunday 21-June as Father's Day. Oh well, I get to celebrate it twice. They took turns showing me what they prepared. Pit was explicit in saying that his teacher, Madame Claire, helped him do the painting, but it's so perfect that as usual, we think she did most of the work. She must really enjoy doing pre-school crafts. Frunty made extra drawings, one of which is my computer with the words I [heart] you, which maybe you can see in the picture. Now I have to wait 2 days to open my gifts!

0 comments:
Post a Comment