Tuesday, 9 June 2009
Each boy woke up on opposite sides of the bed this morning. On the walk to school just now, Pit was skipping and jogging and prancing all the way to school. He detoured through peoples gardens to smell the flowers and cheered and hummed right into his classroom. Frunty, on the other hand was melancholy saying that it's too bad he wasn't small like Pit so he could go to his classroom. I asked him why and he said, "Firstly, my backpack is too heavy and Pit has a small backpack. Secondly, I want to work from home so that I don't have to carry my backpack to school each time and also because I like English because French is really annoying. And thirdly I miss my friends from my class.". I tried to talk to him but we were already at school and he got distracted by a friend and cheered up and Pit took off without so much as a backward glance.

0 comments:
Post a Comment