Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Gramma and Grampa arrive tomorrow!

We are just settling into our first week with Amy. Yummy food! Big smiles! Great babysitter! Clean home. Okay, before Amy I could write exactly the same but I would be pretty tired in this heat writing in my blog. Well, the house would not have been this clean for these many days in a row! Because my philosophy has always been that I can have a clean home when my kids are in university. Right now, time is short with my little ones to play and goof around after homework so each day, yes, a few chores, but not like what is going on now. NONE STOP COOKING/CLEANING.

Tomorrow Gramma and Grampa are arriving and we are going to prepare a watermelon boat full of lovely, fresh, tropical fruits. They are in the air right now on Cathay Pacific...YYZ-HKG-SIN. Can't wait to see them!

1 comments:

Dana Maldonado said...

Hey Kim! This is Dana Maldonado, you posted on my blog :) do you have an email address I can write to? mine is dcsige@gmail.com . . . send me a note, and I can tell you what little I know :) Love Dana! PS- Good luck with your watermelon boat for Grandma and grandma. Sounds so delicious!

Post a Comment