I am about to go to the market to pick up a plethora of tropical fruits. Amy and I will prepare a welcome, watermelon boat full of delicious delectable delights of the region: papaya, pineapple, jack fruit, mango, apples etc. Gramma and Grampa are in the air as we speak, flying from HKG to SIN. We are all excited!
Pit and I will pick them up at the airport and when we arrive back, Frunty should be home from school and ready to party!! I hope the kids don't have too much homework as that will be very hard to do with all the excitement. But nevertheless, homework is still important despite family and friend visits. As in Brussels, my folks will win the "First to Visit Us in our New Land" award.
Today is quite hot here and again, Singapore is experiencing especially hot weather due to the lack of rain. At least there is always a lovely breeze and a pool to slip into when the heat gets unbearable. Our house looks tidy and clean, my plants healthy and thanks to Amy, our laundry is being done while I write this blog. The kids are at school enjoying themselves and Daddy has just gone off to work. And the Grandparents are on their way!! Who could ask for anything more!?

0 comments:
Post a Comment