We are very grateful to introduce our new helper, Ailene, who joined us yesterday. Thank you to Papa for insisting on a helper to make our lives easier. Ailene is, in a nutshell, just super and very sweet and capable. It is hard for me to guess all that she already knows but so far, Ailene seems to be very much on the ball! I interviewed her on the phone and then afterwards in person and to each of my scenarios, she replied exactly as I had hoped. I tested her today at the mall. I went into the bathroom and Frunty went into the men's. Ailene immediately waited outside the men's in close range of Frunty without me saying a word which is what I normally do. She could read my mind! As usual, she did not want me to buy anything at the supermarket for her to eat or drink...but I insisted she tell me and we came home with the following:
bread
kaya spread (an egg jam)
coffee
apples
Very interesting, our new helper with the tiny tattoo!

0 comments:
Post a Comment